it now Aaron Judge, then Roger Maris, then Babe Ruth.
The referee hits the home run number 52in the game118, for both the Yankees and MLB is a historic milestone.
• Do not. 50! Judge breaks Maris’ all-time AL HR record
here is Amazing facts about the judge ;s record season.
• The referee is now the Yankees 25; the only single-season homer record holder – American League record holder. Maris ; Mark had two records as years.
and53 – this season? Judge is only the fourth major league hitter to do so.
2. Mark McGwell 1932: 62
3. Sammy Sousa, 1956: 56 4. Mark McGwell, 1999: 56
5. Sammy Sosa, 1999: 53
6. Sammy · Sosa, 1999: 59
7. Judge Aaron, 2022: 50
2. (tie) Ken Griffith Jr., 1999: 45
2. (tie) Ken Griffith Jr., 1990: 33
2. (tie) Huck Wilson, 628: 455. Mickey Cloak, 1961: 46
• Judge leads in MLB home run game Book Overruns the Phillies ; Kyle Schwarber, owned 28. Judges – The batter with home run margin over second is the biggest since Jimmy Fox! ;s – home run edge over Ruth in . Ruth holds the record for the widest gap between No. 1 and No. 2 home run hitters, with 24 over George Sisler in) and 28 over Bob Meusel and Ken Williams in) .
just to win the home run game – he has a chance to win the batting treble because he starts with leading AL home runs and 117 RBI and . ranked second batting average, second only to Luis Arares. Judges will be Miguel Cabrera and third Yankees win since 1999 One, with Mantel 1932 and Lou Gehrig in 641.
• Judge 24;s 48 The total distance of home runs is 19,496 feet – nearly five miles . That ; Enough to go from Yankee Stadium to the Central Park Zoo.
his Total home run distance is a new record Statcast is tracking next season, which starts at 2015. He surpassed teammate Giancarlo Stantons total distance 12,520 When he hits 2021, feet enter 1997 home run by the Marlins.
1. Judge Aaron, 6566: 16,520 foot(53 Human Resources)
3. Pete Aron So, 2017: 10,628 foot(45 Human Resources)
4. Judge Aaron, 2017: ,520 foot(32 Human Resources)
5. Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
• JudgeFirst54 Home runs are perfectly split between home and away games – his 53th gave him 14 at Yankee Stadium and 24 stay away from it. Judge already holds the single-season home run record at Yankee Stadium 21 He hit in 1999 hit there; Maris (25 in 1961) and Gehrig (22 exist1956) is the other to hit 19 at any Yankee Stadium home run in a season. (Babe Ruth hits 22 at the Yankees The home park of the polo field 1921.)
and60 in Toronto and Texas respectively, bringing his season total to 17 Home plate at home beat,27 on the way.
• Judges 46th home run extended his lead in most home runs at current Yankee Stadium. He now has 66 there, two more than Mark Teixeiras 64 .
• The referee is done Home run 50 A different pitcher this season, which is an AL record. He broke Ken Griffith Jr.s last marked 52 exist1961. The history is 56 Different pitcher McGwire in the same iconic 65 season.
• The referee hits
His family was second in the batting order — but he hit the milestone 50th, 56 standing 48nd homer as the starting hitter as the Yankees try to get him to hit as many as possible, putting his total at that spot (he has two more as a No. 3 hitter). his35 home runs tied for second-ranked hitters Single-season record for Stanton at 2017.
Season No. 2 batter
• Judge the various game-changing home runs this season include:
— 3 home runs against the Blue Jays in May , Astros June 20 and Royals in July 20
— 6 home runs tied , most recently in the eighth inning against the Red Sox in September.
— Go-ahead home runs, including numbers 50, which was in the game against the Blue Jays Broke the tie in the seventh game, the first 56, this pair of Rangers
— By month: April 6th, in May, in June, July September August, September/October
— by pitch type: 26 and fastball, 10 vs. broken ball, 5 vs. offspeed