Published: Sep 18, 2022 at 01:54 PM
Injuries and news we’re monitoring around the league on this Week 2 Sunday:
- New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore was ejected in the fourth quarter against the Buccaneers after a fight on the field.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans was ejected in the fourth quarter against the Saints after a fight on the field.
- The San Francisco 49ers and linebacker Dre Greenlaw have agreed on a two-year extension worth close to $19 million, with $10 million guaranteed, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday.
- Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (ankle) did not return versus the Raiders.
- Baltimore Ravens linebacker Steven Means (ankle) was ruled out versus the Dolphins. Means was carted off in the second quarter. Wide receiver Devin Duvernay was placed in concussion protocol and left the game.
- Carolina Panthers defensive tackle Bravvion Roy (hamstring) was ruled out versus the Giants. Cornerback Donte Jackson (hamstring) was ruled questionable and did not return.
- Cincinnati Bengals tight end Drew Sample (knee) was ruled out versus the Cowboys.
- Cleveland Browns defensive end Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) was ruled out versus the Jets. Quarterback Jacoby Brissett said postgame that he was dealing with an ankle injury throughout the fourth quarter, but said he feels OK to play this Thursday night.
- Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (shoulder) did not return versus the Texans after his first-quarter exit. Cornerback Pat Surtain II (shoulder) was ruled out.
- Dallas Cowboys tight end Dalton Schultz missed his team’s game-winning drive Sunday with a right knee injury.
- Los Angeles Rams cornerback Troy Hill (groin) did not return after exiting the game in the second quarter. Rams guard Tremayne Anchrum Jr. was ruled out after getting carted off the field.
- New England Patriots safety Kyle Dugger (knee) left the game versus the Steelers and did not return.
- New York Giants defensive end Leonard Williams (knee) was ruled out versus the Panthers.
- San Francisco 49ers quarterback Trey Lance will miss the remainder of the season after suffering a broken ankle against the Seahawks that will require surgery, head coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters. Tight end Tyler Kroft (knee) was ruled out.
- Seattle Seahawks guard Damien Lewis was ruled out with a thigh injury.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Akiem Hicks (foot) did not return versus the Saints. Offensive tackle Josh Wells (calf) did not return. Running back Giovani Bernard (ankle) was ruled out.
- Washington Commanders defensive end Casey Toohill was ruled out with a concussion and will not return versus the Lions.
Single game tickets available now!
You won’t want to miss a moment of the 2022 season!
NFL+ is here!
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE!