The Lord of the Rings: Ring of Might holds steady in its second week of release, but it drops No. 1 in streaming media. Nielsen SVOD Chart for September 5 – 12 is also a first-of-its-kind: over 1 billion minutes watched in the U.S. from four different platforms.
Netflix’s Cobra Kai got this The overall winner of the week, this is the premiere of the show’s fifth season. It attracted 1.41 billion minutes of views Time it’s 25 episodes. Another Netflix show Devil in Ohio skipped 472 Debut Week 1. 25 billion minutes.
Ring of Thrones Amazon Prime Video streamed just over 1.2 billion minutes, down 4 from last year %. 1.10 Billion It’s
Premiere Week . According to Nielsen, the viewing distribution of the three available episodes is fairly even, 40 % of time – approximately 343 million Minutes – Upcoming third episode premieres September 9, with the remainder being the first two episodes.
The Rings of Power had a slight dip in week two similar to season three) The Boys , dropped about 3% a week after the third season premiere in June (although it had episodes are available at that time instead of three). It also compares favorably with Prime Video’s other big fantasy series Wheel of Time , which dropped more than Percentage for the second week.
Other platforms to get the billion-minute title this week is Disney+ ( Thor: Love and Thunder streaming debut got 1.5 billion minutes) and HBO Max, got 1. One Billion MinutesDragon House, the show’s highest streaming total to date. (The show also draws a sizable chunk of its audience from the HBO cable channel, which is not part of Nielsen’s streaming calculations.)
Also on the original series chart, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law updated weekly on Disney+ to 599 million minutes ( from 380 million), and crown (306million minutes) on the day Queen Elizabeth II died A week to re-enter the rankings.
Nielsen streaming ratings only cover viewing time on televisions, not minutes on computer or mobile devices. Viewership only measures U.S. audiences, not audiences in other countries, and currently includes only Apple TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, and Prime Video.
Nielsen’s Top Streaming Series for September 5th – 12 as follows.
1. Cobra Kai (Netflix ), 1.29 Billion Minutes Views
2. The Devil in Ohio (Netflix), 1. 25 Billion
3. The Lord of the Rings: Ring of Power (Prime Video), 1.2 billion
4. Stranger Things (Netflix), 599 million
5. She-Hulk: Lawyer (Disney+), 343 million
6. The Imperfect (Netflix), 472 Million8057. Crown (Netflix), 380Million
8. Virgin River (Netflix), 306 million
9.echo(Netflix),306 Million. Sandman (Netflix), 92 Million
1. Dragon House (HBO Max), 1. Billion minutes
2. Game of Thrones ( HBO Max), 599 Million
12352302843. NCIS (Netflix), 622 Million
4. Cocomelon (Netflix), 599 Million
5. Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix), 622 million
6. Bluey (Disney+), 506 Million
7. Call the Midwife (Netflix), 380 Millions 8. Friend ( HBO Max), 499 Million
9. The Big Bang Theory (HBO Max), 499 million
. Heartland (Netflix), 343 million