©くまなの・Housewifeと生活社／くまクマ熊贝ベアaーぱーんち! Production Committee Crunchyroll
- season 2 anime Kumano
- ‘s light novel. The English-dubbed first episode premieres Monday.
English dub star:
Marissa Lenti as Yuna
- Zansi Huynh as Fina
Ama Lee as Noir
- Jalica Delgado as Shuri Felecia Angelle as Misana
- Ash Thurman
- as Milaine
- Morgan Lauré as Ellelaura
- Jared Smith as Rem
- Sarah Wiedenheft.
- Lindsay Seidel as Kumayuru / Kumakyu
- Megan Shipman as Shia
- Y. Chang
- as Cliff
- as Tiermina Mallory Rodak as Helen
- Meryl Grant
- as Morin
- Anairis Quiñones as Karin Brittany Lauda as Flora
- Adrian Churchill
- AS KING
Anastasia Muñoz as Kitia
Other sounds include: Alex Hom
- , Michael Stiemark , Sara Ragsdale
English dubbing by:
- ADR Director :Aaron Roberts
- Assistant ADR Director:
- Morgan Lauré
- , Sara Ragsdale
- Seth Aulds
mixing engineer: Gino Palencia
ADR ) Writer: Jessica Sluys
- Script Supervisor: Bonny Clinkenbeard ADR Ready: John Van Doren
The animation premiered on AT-X, Tokyo MX , Sun TV
, KBS KYOTO
- and BS11
- April 3rd Channel.
- Yuu Nobuta ( , ) will return Director Anime EMT Squared
- Hisashi Ishii
- returns as series director. Takashi Aoshima (, ) is in charge of the script again,
- Yuki Nakano () once again designed the character and acted as the general animation supervisor. Shigeo Komori
- also returns to compose.
- Anju and Xi
- perform the opening theme song “Kimi to no Mirai”. Kazuki voiced Fina in the animation and performed the opening theme of the first season.
- Maki Kawase
- sang the ending theme song “Zutto”. Kawase voiced Yuna in the anime and performed the ending theme song of the first season. The first season will premiere in October 12, and aired episodes of Funimation
- shows anime aired in Japan, with an English dub.
Seven Seas Entertainment
- is Publish novels in English.
Source: Crunchyroll (Liam Dempsey)
Disclosure: Kadokawa World Entertainment (KWE) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kadokawa Corporation and holds the majority Owner of Anime News Network, LLC. One or more companies mentioned in this article belong to the Kadokawa group of companies. 466850708