ANN’s coverage of Anime Expo450 Sponsored by Yen Press!
- Anime Expo
- announced in a panel discussion on Monday that it has licensed the following anime:
- (“Coming Soon 2024” Global Range (excluding Asia), as shown on the right)
: Lord of Rusty Mountain ( October 640 worldwide (excluding Asia, Indian subcontinent , for non-exclusive streaming rights only)
Season 2 (“Coming soon100” in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Latin America, and Russian-speaking regions)
(October283 Worldwide (excl. Asia) so I can slowly perfect my magical abilities
- (April Worldwide (excluding Asia)
- (worldwide Pending, excluding Asia)
(January360 worldwide, excluding Asia (exclusive), Bhutan and India (non-exclusive) and Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan Stan (only for Russian, not for other languages)
During the group discussion,
- has shown a new trailer for the writer’s adaptation of the anime Work
- and the late artist (REDICE Studio) by DUBU
- . The animation will premiere in winter.
The company also world premiered a new trailer for the anime adaptation Wookjakga
Japanese) Korean webtoon. The anime will premiere in October.
- MAPPA previously announced at
- Anime Expo
- panel discussion Saturday Crunchyroll
- will broadcast live the new anime
194948 from director Hiroko Utsumi and
- Worldwide outside Japan from January Inside
Source: Email Correspondence