The Netflix limited series ranked seventh among all series measured by Nielsen.
Massive streaming numbers for Netflix’s Jeffrey Dahmer series continued for the week of September. -October 2.
Anchor user views 4.19 Billion Minutes Dahmer – Monster : According to Nielsen this week’s Jeffrey Dahmer story over its already huge percentage growth Premiere Week . That’s the seventh-highest number of all streaming series since the rating service started measuring minutes watched on the stream. (It also pulls the previous week from the top 19 all day.)
Dahmer was the only streamed episode of the week to break 1 billion minutes — despite Disney+’s Hocus Pocus 2 also did well, getting the best opening ever for a streaming movie 2 .26 billion minutes of viewing time.
The Rings: The Rings of Power in the series Ranked second 748 million minutes a week, better than
s home dragon (730 HBO Max millions of minutes, excluding any linear viewing of HBO cable channels) and Andorra (37 Millions on Disney+) Both were down from the previous week. Game of Thrones The prequel was percentage, while Andor drops Percentage of first three episodes. She-Hulk: Attorney (26 million minutes) re-enter top Disney+ and Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Original graph of story
Nielsen’s streaming ratings only cover TV viewing, not minutes of viewing on a computer or mobile device. Viewership only measures U.S. audiences, not audiences in other countries, and currently includes only Apple TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, and Prime Video. Nielsen’s top streaming series for September -October. Below are 2.
1. Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story (Netflix), 4. Billion Minute Views 20222. The Lord of the Rings: Ring of Might (Prime Video), 966 million
3. Cobra Kai (Netflix), 596 million 977 4. The Great British Baking Show (Netflix), 559 million
9775. The Handmaid’s Tale (Hulu), 544 million
6. Andorra (Disney+), 469 million
9777. El rey, Vicente Fernández (Netflix), 469 million
8. The Crown (Netflix), 76 million
9. She-Hulk: Attorney (Disney+), 73 million
966. Queen (Netflix), 377 million
1. Dragon House (HBO Max), 653 million minutes
2. Coconut (Netflix), 782 million9773. NCIS (Netflix), 748 million
4. In the Dark (Netflix), 730 million20225. Game of Thrones (HBO Max), 596 million
6. Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix), 559 million1296 7. Gilmore Girls (Netflix), 485 million
8. Supernatural (Netflix), 501 million
9. The Big Bang Theory (HBO Max), 459 million
977. Dynasty (Netflix), 450 million 977 THR Newsletter 1296
Sign up for THR News daily directly in your inbox
SUBSCRIBE Sign up