S Structural unemployment hits developed countries. The US also has only 5 million unemployed and a few million unfilled tech jobs. According to a Gartner report, talent shortage is the biggest barrier to adopting new technologies at 64%.
By 2030, the global talent shortage will exceed 85 million people, or roughly the size of the population of Germany. Unfortunately, getting a new career is frustrating, and existing methods of online courses don’t work: The average course completion rate is only 4%.
Evita is a learn2earn university owned by students and tutors. People keep earning tokens as they learn web3 majors and start startups.
Tokens are used to unlock deeper educational programs and represent part of the DAO. Evita helps students find web3 jobs or start up startups, and lets people help each other learn and grow.
Evita’s course completion rate of 55% is almost 14 times the industry average. Here’s how they achieved such remarkable results:
- Learn2earn: Students earn tokens while learning.
- Gamification: Smooth onboarding , leaderboards, quizzes, etc. Build better habits: Fundamentals are only 15 minutes a day.
- Planning group: Students instruct each other and work together Discuss exploration.
- REAL PROJECT: Execution of grants and bounties Or build your own startup.
Evita core team members with 10+ years of experience building alternative training processes for billions of banks, startups Experience accelerators, state universities and government agencies with thousands of students.
Three courses open for application:
- Getting Started with Web3: For anyone interested in a deep dive into Web3.
- Product-Market Fit: For founders who want to launch and grow their startup without investment and get to seed rounds faster people.
- Solidity: For seasoned web2 developers who want to dive into Solidity.
E-mail: [email protected]
Disclaimer: This is a press release. Coinpedia does not endorse or is responsible for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any company-related action.
Was this article helpful?