Philippe Signe/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images
FIFA 23 has dropped ratings for the top 23 men’s footballers in this year’s competition, with cover star Kylian Mbappé being one of five stars with a total score of 91.
Here is the full list released Monday.
FIFA 23 : Top 23 Players
1. Real Madrid F Karim Benzema: 91
2. FC Barcelona striker Robert Lewandowski: 91
3. Paris Saint-Germain striker Mbappe: 914. Manchester City striker Kevin De Bruyne: 915. Paris Saint-Germain F Lionel Messi: 916. Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah: 907. Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk: 90
8. Manchester United F Cristiano Ronaldo: 909. Real Madrid GK Thibaut Courtois: 90
10. Bayern Munich GK Manuel Neuer: 90
11. Paris Saint-Germain F Neymar Jr.: 89
12. Tottenham Hotspur striker Son Heung-min: 89
13. Bayern Munich striker Sadio Mane: 89
14. Bayern Munich striker Joshua Kimmich: 8915. Manchester United striker Casemiro: 8916. Liverpool GK Alisson: 8917. Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane: 8918. Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson: 8919. Chelsea MF N’Golo Kanté: 8920. Atlético de Madrid GK Jan Oblak: 8921. Manchester City striker Erling Haaland: 8822. Real Madrid midfielder Tony Kroos: 8823. Paris Saint-Germain defender Marquinhos: 88
Cover star Kylian Mbappé tied for top rating for the first time 😎 pic.twitter.com/4o4CGTMvvY
PSG has the most players in FIFA top 23 (4) 📈 pic.twitter.com/WPI93ggDQa
Mbappe as this year’s game A well-deserved status as one of the top five players.
The 23-year-old has scored 126 goals in 147 Ligue 1 appearances for Paris Saint-Germain, including earlier this year 7 goals in five games and 28 goals in 35 games. Appears in the 2021-22 season. He has already guided France to a World Cup win and Paris Saint-Germain to the Champions League final.
Mbappe also ended up with 91 points, although that was only enough to finish third. Paris Saint-Germain striker Lionel Messi tops the FIFA rankings with 93rd overall. FC Barcelona striker Robert Lewandowski was second at 92, while five players were tied for third at 91.
Messi and Lewandowski are both behind at 91 to join Mbappe , Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne and Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema, whose ratings are up two points from last year.
It was a well-deserved breakthrough for Benzema, who led Real Madrid with 15 goals in 12 games Win the 2021-22 UEFA Champions League.
Notable losers include Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo, who dropped from 91 to 90. Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar Jr. and Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak each dropped two points to 89.
FIFA 23 will be released globally on Friday, September 30th.