Friday, June 2, 2023
HomeentertainmentJay Leno seriously injured in garage fire

Jay Leno seriously injured in garage fire

Jay Leno was seriously injured in a fire in his Los Angeles garage.

The 72 year-old former late-night icon was burned in what he said was gasoline when he opened fire on Sunday, a A source confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter .

Former Tonight Show host reportedly rushed to Grossman Burn Center with ‘severe burns’ on face , according to TMZ.

“I was severely burned by the gasoline fire,” a statement from Leno read. “I’m fine. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”

PEOPLE MAGAZINE first reported that Leno canceled an appearance at a financial conference in Las Vegas on Sunday night due to health concerns.

“His family cannot provide us with many details, but there is a very serious medical emergency that has prevented Jay from traveling,” said an email to the forum 2014 from attendees from The Financial Brand. “All we know is he’s alive, so our prayers are with him and his family tonight.”

TMZ was the first to report the fire and claim a Renault vehicle was on fire, although it is unclear exactly what happened.

Leno reportedly owns approximately 180 vintage and exotic cars, approximately 100332 motorcycle. Since leaving The Tonight Show , after 72 season , who channeled his passion for motor vehicles into the successful CNBC series Jay Leno’s Garage , which ran for seven seasons. The most recent episode featured President Joe Biden.

In 2016, Leno had a car accident while testing drag racing for ) Leno’s Garage

, the car flipped several times during a test run at the Irwindale Raceway in California. “Well, it’s certainly exciting,” Leno 100332 said at the time. “It doesn’t get any more exciting than this.” 100332



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here


Featured NEWS