Welcome to this week’s Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles collected from around the web to help you understand what’s next.
- The number of people who have never had COVID is decreasing – never had COVID -19? Don’t be so sure(Advisory Committee)
- Supply can’t keep up with demand for new doctors — The U.S. doctor shortage will only get worse. Here are the potential solutions (time)
- Conflict of Numeric Data and HIPAA – Most AMA Survey Shows Patient Concerns About Data Privacy(Healthcare Diving)
- Young Doctors Wanting a better work environment – Millennial doctors are setting healthier standards for work-life balance (Health eCareers)
- From Physician to CEO – Opinion: Physicians are best equipped to lead healthcare organizations (Becker’s Hospital Review)
Lisa Grabl is president of CompHealth’s temporary workforce division, the largest temporary workforce in the United States. Physician staffing company and a leader in long-term and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Grabl has worked in healthcare staffing for over 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare group of companies.