Social Media Specialist
MX Sports is looking for a full-time Social Media Specialist to create social media content and day-to-day management of select MX Sport social media properties. Candidates should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content to engage those channels. You are responsible for building your brand image through photos, videos, and captions, and joining conversations on behalf of your brand through comments and messages. You will be actively involved in data collection and analysis to continuously improve the company’s social media practices over time.
– Developed through competitive research, platform identification, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification and execute social media strategies to align with our event calendar and sponsor partnerships.
– Generate, edit, publish, and share everyday content (raw text, images, videos) that creates meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
– Monitors all user-generated content collection and utilization
– Creates content coordinated with PR announcements, competition schedules and sponsorships Calendar
– Continuous improvement by capturing and analyzing appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then act on the information
– Collects and organizes incoming media from events for future use se
– Assists the social media manager in keeping all properties ongoing throughout the year
– Assisting the social media manager in managing certain pages during racing events
– 1+ years working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
– strong organizational and multitasking skills
– Ability to create and maintain content timelines Multiple accounts
– Proficient at social media understanding and execution across TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
– Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Dropbox, Google Drive and similar tools
– Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text) and communication Skills
– Provable social networking experience and knowledge of social analysis tools
– Positive attitude, advanced knowledge of motocross , including teams, drivers, storylines, d-history.
– Fluent English
– Ability to work and travel on weekends when needed
– Remote position
Please send your resume to [email protected].
About MX Sports
MX Sports, Inc., owns, manages and conducts the most prestigious and world-leading motocross events, Includes Pro Motocross, AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship, GNCC Racing, GNCC EMTB Racing, Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross Daytona, Daytona Retro Supercross and ATVMX.