All products featured on Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Throughout December, we’ll be shining a light on your festive style. Here’s how Vogue Club member Yana Echko is spending the season—and what she’s gifting her closest friends…
1. What is your favorite festive ritual?
I am only fully in the festive spirit once the tree is up—but my favorite holiday rituals involve buying and decorating that tree and, of course, wrapping presents. I also love driving around with kids on a chilly evening and looking at all the amazing decorations.
2. What’s the perfect gift to surprise your closest friend?
Personalized jewelry, makeup, spa packages—or a special outing or a road trip that we can enjoy together.
3. What’s the best gift you have received in recent years?
Without a doubt: my sphynx cat, Gucci. The bond we share is truly inimitable—he’s the best present I could have ever asked for!
4. It’s not the festive season without a glamorous party: What item of clothing (or accessory) is sure to make you stand out from the crowd?
As the invitations roll in, there’s always an excitement in choosing the perfect dress to make a statement—something that just exudes style and helps me to confidently stand out from the crowd.
5. Lastly, what’s the one beauty item that speaks to your holiday season allure?
I am obsessed with the Chanel multi-use glow stick. It is the perfect thing to elevate the holiday look and make me feel absolutely fabulous. It’s versatile, and allows me to create a radiant glow that captures the spirit of the season on cheeks, lips… even as an eyeshadow!
Lucite Metallic Sequin Midi Slip Dress
Holly in Sing Sing Bow-Detailed Cutout Maxi Dress
Black Embossed Leather Airbag