Published: Nov 04, 2022 at 11:55 AM
NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com’s transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB James Conner (ribs;questionable) will be a game-time decision for Sunday’s game versus the Seahawks, coach Kliff Kingsbury told reporters Friday.
- S Budda Baker (ankle;questionable) will also be a game-time decision, per Kingsbury.
- CB A.J. Terrell (hamstring) has been ruled out versus the Chargers, coach Arthur Smith announced Friday.
- LB Matt Milano (oblique) is officially questionable for Sunday versus the Jets.
- CB Tre’Davious White (ACL) will be taking it one day at a time in regards to determining whether or not he will play on Sunday, per coach Sean McDermott. White was activated from injured reserve this week
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) has been ruled out.
- OG Cody Whitehair (knee) will be activated from injured reserve and play in Sunday’s game versus the Dolphins, coach Matt Eberflus announced Friday.
- WR Chase Claypool will make his debut with the team on Sunday but in a limited role, Eberflus told reporters Friday.
- CB Mike Hilton (finger) is being ruled out for Sunday versus the Panthers, per coach Zac Taylor.
- CB Tre Flowers (hamstring) is questionable.
- DE Damone Harris (practice squad)
- WR Brandin Cooks returned to the team’s facility on Friday after not playing in Thursday night’s loss to the Eagles, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on NFL NOW.
- RB Jonathan Taylor (ankle) has been ruled out for Sunday versus New England, coach Frank Reich announced.
- OT Dennis Kelly (calf/ankle) will be a game-time decision, per Reich.
- DE Kwity Paye (ankle) will make his return on Sunday after being absent since Week 5, per Reich
- WR Jamal Agnew (knee) is questionable versus the Raiders.
- TE Darren Waller (hamstring) is officially questionable to play Sunday versus Jacksonville.
- WR Cooper Kupp (ankle) will play Sunday versus Tampa Bay, coach Sean McVay announced Friday.
- WR Van Jefferson (knee) will make his season debut on Sunday, McVay told reporters.
- C Brian Allen (knee) will also play, per McVay.
- LT Terron Armstead has a new Achilles injury from “the wear and tear of the season” according to head coach Mike McDaniel. The hope is Armstead plays versus Chicago, per McDaniel.
- RB Jeff Wilson and OLB Bradley Chubb are expected to make their Dolphins debuts on Sunday after being acquired in trades this week, per McDaniel.
- TE Irv Smith Jr. won’t need surgery on his ankle as of right now, per coach Kevin O’Connell. Smith is out indefinitely and was placed on injured reserve this week.
- DE Dalvin Tomlinson (calf) has been ruled out for Sunday versus Washington.
- WR Corey Davis (MCL) will be out this Sunday versus Buffalo, but is expected to return after the team’s bye in Week 11, head coach Robert Saleh told reporters on Friday.
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle; questionable) was limited in Friday’s practice and is considered a game-time decision heading into Sunday’s night’s game versus Kansas City, coach Mike Vrabel told reporters.
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) is questionable.
- RB J.D. McKissic (neck) has been ruled out versus the Vikings.
- WR Jahan Dotson (hamstring; out)
- DE Chase Young (ACL) will not play on Sunday after returning to the practice field this week, per head coach Ron Rivera.