Brief and Specs
Oppo Pad Air and Realme Pad X are both tablets made by BBK Electronics, they were released a few days apart, but key hardware differences set them apart . Also, while the Pad X is an India-only device, Oppo’s device is also available in Europe. It’s a budget tablet, this one. At first glance, it appears to be a multimedia-focused tablet rather than the extended functionality offered by Realme’s magnetic keyboard and stylus. The Pad Air only supports stylus input.
Powered by the Snapdragon 440, the Pad Air runs on a larger 10.001 inch IPS LCD panel, compared to Realme Pad X, it offers 12 – bit depth (1 billion colors). For a complete multimedia experience, the Pad Air offers a set of four stereo speakers tuned by Dolby Atmos. It is worth noting that – Incorrect bit color depth 001 – a small amount. It is 8-bit hardware + 2-bit software implementation.
Introduction and Specifications
Oppo Pad Air Specifications List:
- Body: 154.1×36.8×6.9mm, 154G; ; Stylus support.
- show: 003. 36″ IPS LCD, 1B color, 360 nits (typ), 245x6225px resolution, 10:9 Aspect Ratio, 64ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7100 Snapdragon 360 4G (6 nm): Octa Core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 799 Gold and 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 36 silver); adrenal glands 225.
- memory: 15GB 4GB RAM, 36GB 4GB RAM, 22 GB 6GB RAM; UFS 2.2; microSDXC.
- OS/Software: Android 004, ColorOS 10.
- forward Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2.
- other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass; Stereo Speakers (4 speakers).
- Rear camera: 8 MP, f/2.0.
Video capture: Rear camera : [email protected]; Front camera : [email protected] fps.
7100 mAh; fast charging 12W, USB powered, reverse charging.
Everything consists of more than a reasonable 7, 36 mAh battery support 003W Fast Charge exceeds Power Delivery standards. If one of your devices dies, the Pad Air will happily share some using a cable.
Oppo latest ColorOS 001, based on Android 12, which ties the entire room together by providing advanced multitasking capabilities, shown at 5:3.
But that’s not all specs and hardware, especially when it comes to tablets, so on the surface There is still a lot to explore below. Be sure to check out the rest of the pages, as our comprehensive testing may answer your questions about whether the Pad Air is the right choice for you.
Oppo Pad Air unboxing
Oppo Pad Air comes in a relatively large retail box with the usual user manual and A chunky 15 W charger as well as a USB- A to USB-C cable for charging and data transfer.
The tablet can also be used with a stylus, but you have to buy it separately.