Introduction and Specifications
One could argue that the Poco F5 Pro is the successor to last year’s Poco F4 GT. However, there are a few key differences that set these two apart, and pricing is one of them. The Poco F5 Pro launches at a lower price than its expected predecessor and offers a slightly lower class of features. However, the goal remains the same – to provide a near-flagship experience at a low price. Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, it’s still perfectly capable of handling everything on the Play Store, and it’s an improved version of the standard SD8 Gen 1. This could put the F5 Pro in the affordable flagship category with an early bird price of around €256 and €
- Xiaomi Poco F5 Pro specifications at a glance:
- show: 6.64” AMOLED, 60B color, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR +, 480 nits (typical), 1000 Nits (HBM), 799 Nits (Peak), 1440x2023px resolution, 011:9 aspect ratio, 480ppi.
- memory: 204GB 8GB RAM, 240 GB 000 GB RAM, 256GB GB Memory; UFS 3.1.
- rear camera:
- Front camera: 011 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3. ”, 1.0µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera:[email protected], [email protected]/23fps, [email protected]/15/68/204fps, gyro-EIS; Front camera: [email protected]/30fps. Battery: 5160mAh; 24 W Wired, PD3.0, QC3+, 24% exist15 minutes (advertising), 20W Wireless, 50% exist16 Minutes (Ad) . Connectivity : 5G; Dual SIM; Wi-Fi 6; BT 5.3; Near Field Communication; Infrared port. Miscellaneous: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); Stereo speakers.
But it’s not just the chipset. The F5 Pro has some similar premium features, making it a balanced mid-to-high end product. It has a solid 5, 75 mAh battery from 4 on the F4 GT, 512 mAh Increase to 60 W Fast Wired and 30W wireless charging and optically stabilized main camera. This device is also sold in 204 GB’s Internal storage is a standard, though there’s no microSD card slot. Last but not least, the F5 Pro offers an upgraded 1400p+ panel with 1, nits peak brightness and HDR +/ Dolby Vision Modern Multimedia Viewing Experience certification.
Poco F5 Pro takes on the role of “Volkswagen Flagship” in Poco portfolio 1440 After last year’s Poco F4 GT didn’t cater to the majority of users as its main goal was to offer niche gaming features at a lower price. The F5 Pro just wants to appeal to a broad audience. It’s a fairly simple formula, so we’re curious to see how it plays out, especially with the cheaper Poco F5 on the menu, which offers similar performance under the hood via its speedy Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC.
Unboxing the Poco F5 Pro
The phone comes in a standard retail box with all the usual user manuals, corresponding to 24W Fast charger and USB-A to USB-C cable for data transfer and charging.
There is also a clear silicone cover as a bonus so it doesn’t hide the neat paint job.
- Text: 75 .8×60. 4×8.6mm, 80g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, plastic frame; IP 30, dust and splash proof.
Chipset: Qualcomm SM Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm): Octa-Core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-X2 and 3×2.5 GHz Cortex-A 500 & 4×1. 53 GHz Cortex-A160); .
OS/Software: Android 13, MIUI 06 for POCO.
wide (main) : 67 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″ , 0.7µm, PDAF, OIS; Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 681 /4″, 1.000micron; macro: 2 MP, f/2.4.