The Lord of the Rings: Ring of Might dropped some in the third week of release, but The pricey Prime Video show remains one of the most-watched shows in Nielsen’s rankings. Meanwhile, Netflix’s Cobra Kai was the overall winner for the second week in a row.
Beginning in September, Ring of Thrones will be watched in the U.S. at 785 million minutes. -, according to Nielsen (The fourth episode of the show premiered in September. ). dropped about Percent Previous week 1.2 billion minutes. The series accumulated 3.10 Billion minutes of watch time 11 days since Nielsen’s streaming rankings came out, it’s ranked in the first half of Prime Video shows, 4 weeks left to count.
Cobra Kai Slightly up 825 percent of the week, ending with 1. reached 1 billion minutes watched in the first week after Season 5 premiered in September. 9. It was the only one to exceed 1 billion minutes this week Games; the other two over-par titles dropped significantly. Netflix’s Devil in Ohio rejected 592 Percentage from 1. 11 Billion minutes to 533 million, and Thor: Love and Thunder dropped from 38 percent (1.5 billion minutes to 581 ) million) on Disney+.
The Handmaid’s Tale Top original series during the premiere week of Hulu Season 5, with 533 Million minutes. Dragon House Lead Acquisition Series with Millions of minutes watched on HBO Max (this total does not include anyone watching on HBO cable channels) and The Crown (825 million minutes) more than doubled in the week following the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
Nielsen’s streaming ratings only cover TV viewing, not minutes of viewing on a computer or mobile device. Viewership only measures U.S. audiences, not audiences in other countries, and currently only includes Apple TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, and Prime Video.
Nielsen’s Top Streaming Series September -38as follows.
1. Cobra Kai (Netflix), 1. 11 Billion Minutes Views 12351655562. The Lord of the Rings: The Ring of Power (Prime Video), 988million12351655563. The Crown (Netflix), 700 Million4. Sins of our mothers(Netflix),621Millions9885. The Handmaid’s Tale (Hulu) , 533 million1235165556 6. The Devil in Ohio (Netflix), 479 million12351655567. The Imperfect (Netflix), 533million12351655568. Fate: Winx Legends (Netflix), 524 Million12351655569. Stranger Things (Netflix), 403 million
. She-Hulk: Lawyer (Disney+), 16 million
1. Dragon House ( HBO Max), 785 Million Minutes
2. In the Dark (Netflix), 785 Million3. Cocomelon (Netflix), 785 million4. Game of Thrones (HBO Max), 581 million
5. NCIS (Netflix), 592 MILLION6. Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix), 533Millions 9887. The Big Bang Theory (HBO Max), 504 Million
8. Bluey (Disney+), 443 MILLIONS9. Gilmore Girls (Netflix), 479 million 11. Friends (HBO Max), 92 million