“VOGUE CLUB signed A VISIBLE MAN Sweepstakes”(“Promotion”)
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- This promotion is only open to legal residents of the 59 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old and in good standing with the Vogue Club as of December , 59. officers, directors, members and employees of Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable) or any other party involved in the development or administration of this Promotion and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, children, siblings, spouses), and Such individuals residing in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. This promotion is not valid outside of the 25 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited.
No purchase or payment of any kind is required to enter or win this promotion.
Purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
YOU HAVE NOT WINNED.
is only open to legal residents of the 59 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least
age and in good condition in VOGUE Club as of date of entry
By entering this promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules constraints. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification, which may be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of the judges regarding this promotion are final and binding in all respects.
- Promotion period.
- Promotion starts from December 22 , 50 9:00 AM ET through January 8, 59 : 59 PM EST when all entries must be received (” promotion period”).
- How to enter.
- tax. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Visit https://www.vogue. com/article/vogue-club/ee-book-sweepstakes and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form. Limits: One entry per person and one entry per email address during the promotional period. All entrant information, including email addresses, is subject to the applicable sponsor’s respective privacy policies. Winner selection and notification.
- All entries will be collected by January 8th, 2023 : 59 PM EST (“Date of Judging”) Pass entry form and award will be randomly selected. Any potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone. If the potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) fails to respond within one (1) day of the date of the Promoter’s first attempt to notify him/her; (iii) fails to return the affidavit in accordance with Rule 9 and waiver of liability; (iv) denial of a prize; and/or (v) return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or to receive a prize and may choose to other potential winners. After a potential winner has been contacted and it has been determined that he/she has met all eligibility requirements for the Promotion, that individual will be declared the “Winner” of the Promotion.
- Prize description.
- There will be ten winners. The prize will be one tenth of A Visible Man by Edward Enninful. The retail value of the prize is approximately $25.
Ownership and License. All entry materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Copyright in any submission remains the property of the entrant, but participation in this promotion constitutes entrant’s irrevocable perpetual license and consent, without further compensation, to use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance or display such submissions, together with entrant’s name and/or likeness, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation editorial, advertising, Sponsor for trade, commercial and publicity purposes, copyright in duration or submissions in any and all media now existing or hereafter created around the world. Sponsor and/or others authorized by Sponsor have the right to edit, adapt and modify submissions.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted. No prize, or any portion thereof, is transferable or redeemable for cash. Prizes may not be substituted except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. Agreed and published. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant releases and waives Sponsor, Judging Organization (if applicable), and any other party related to the development or administration of this Promotion, its parent Corporation, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively “Sponsor Entities”), and this Any and all liability in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injury, loss or damage, demand or action of any kind (including without limitation personal injury, death, damage, loss or destruction or property, publicity rights or rights of privacy, rights of defamation, or misrepresentation) (collectively, the “Claim”). Unless prohibited: (i) by entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to the use of his/her name, likeness, biographical data, contact information and its submissions for editorial, advertising, marketing, promotional purposes without further compensation, Sponsor and/or others authorized by Sponsor for administrative purposes; (ii) by accepting a prize, any winner of the Sponsoring Entity waives any association with the administration of this promotion and the use, misuse or possession of his/her Submission or any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and liability/publicity/copyright disclaimer; (iv) if the prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner The winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to waive Sponsor’s participation in such travel/event and/or use of the prize. A fully executed affidavit and release must be received by Sponsor within two (2) days of Sponsor’s first attempt to notify a potential winner. Sponsor may conduct background checks to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to reasonably cooperate with any such background checks. If the Prize includes participation in any public event or publicity, or if the Sponsor Entity intends to promote the Winner in any way, and if a background check reveals that the potential Winner has engaged in conduct that may damage the reputation or business of any Sponsor Entity, at Sponsor’s sole discretion decision, a potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- (i) Sponsor is not liable for lost, delayed, misleading, incorrect, garbled or server or elsewhere) without being fully received. In case of dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means a natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) responsible for assigning email addresses The domain associated with the address. (ii) Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or site operations or otherwise attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Entry using robots or other automated programs is prohibited and may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. (iii) The Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or amend the Promotion if the Promotion cannot be completed as planned, including due to computer virus infection, error, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failure of any kind. ( iv) The Sponsor Entity is not responsible for errors in the administration or performance of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, typographical, distribution or production errors, and may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate or amend this Promotion without assume no responsibility. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding prizes in excess of the amounts specified in these Rules. (v) In the event of cancellation or termination of this Promotion pursuant to item (iii) or (iv), Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, select a winner from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination here Any or all prizes offered. (vi) The Sponsor Entity makes no warranties, representations or warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, as to the merchantability, quality, or fitness for a particular purpose of this Promotion or any prize or any component of any prize. ensure. (vii) Note: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the site or disrupt the lawful operation of this promotion may violate criminal and/or civil law and Sponsor reserves the right to seek redress for any such entrant Damages (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal proceedings. (viii) The value of the above prizes represents the approximate retail value determined by Sponsor in good faith; the actual fair market value as determined by Sponsor is final and binding and shall not be challenged or appealed. If the stated approximate retail value of a prize is greater than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No replacement or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction.
- This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. If any court having jurisdiction over the matter decides that any provision of these Official Rules is invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be deleted from the Official Rules without affecting the remainder of the provisions. The remaining provisions of these Official Rules will continue to be valid and enforceable. Questions concerning the interpretation, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or relating to this promotion will be resolved individually, without resort to class action, in state or federal courts located in New York, NY. If there is a conflict between New York State law and any other law, the conflict will be resolved in favor of New York State law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) related to participation in this promotion, exclusive of any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential Compensation for damages.
- Winners list.
- For lists containing names of winners, please return a self-addressed envelope within six (6) months of the judging date to: List of Winners, “Promotional Name” , Condé Nast, One World Trade Center, New York, New York 2023 (including addressee: Vogue Club).
- This promotion is sponsored by Condé Nast, One World Trade Center, New York
(individually and collectively as the “Sponsor”).