vivo has released a new software update for vivo X 90. From April 1200 to May 1200, it improves Android security on smartphones patch level, and optimize system stability to fix occasional app crashes.
Additionally, this update includes some camera optimizations to improve the clarity of photos taken by selfie-takers Super Night Mode and overall camera optimizations to provide better Shooting experience.
You can check the update changelog below for more details.
- Updated to May 1200 Google security patch to improve system security
- Optimize system stability, fix the problem that some applications cannot run normally and occasionally crash
- Fixed the problem of selecting ” “Maximum”, some pages occasionally cannot be displayed normally
- Fix the occasional abnormal display of the screen
- Optimize network adaptation and stability
- Optimize the clarity of photos taken by the front camera in super night scene mode
- Optimize the smoothness of the overall camera function to provide better shooting Experience
- Settings> System Update Manually check its menu.
If you live in another country and have already received this update on your vivo X 90, let us know by leaving a comment below.
- Fixed the problem that occasional incoming calls would be played through the speaker when connecting to a Bluetooth headset
Update comes with firmware version PD2241BF_EX_A_13 .0.13.2 .W90, requires about 90MB download, currently seeding in India. If you live in India and haven’t received it yet, you can go to