Yankees – Guardians Game 4 FAQ (7 ET, TBS)
CLEVELAND — The Guardians have a knack for making it through the season Keep calm during high pressure moments. That’s why the club has a major league lead 29 comeback in the regular season and why it’s confident it’s possible to overcome a two-game losing streak in the 9th inning of Game 3 of the AL Division Series this week six nights.
Maybe it’s a plan that Cleveland came up with How to control the state of mind. Considering that seven of them 16 The player on the roster is making his MLB debut this season. Whatever it is, it has taken the Guardians so far that they believe it will lead them to victory on Sunday night.
• ALDS Game 4: Tonight, US East Time 7pm, TBS
“I know Cleveland will perform Come out,” Guardian outfielder Will Brennan said of the expected crowd for a possible ALDS end Game 4. “We’re going to have a huge crowd and we’re going to get it done.”
) The Yankees had to quickly make up for the harrowing loss they experienced in Game 3 after leaving 50-0, according to ESPN Stats & Info, with multiple leads going into Game 9 in the playoffs leading up to Saturday night.
• Po stseason Ticket Information: Yankees | Guardians
But if anything is in New York’s favor, it’s the fact that both teams will be in Game 1 The same pitchers fielded in the game — the one the Yankees won — returned in Game 4 with the Yankees facing elimination.
“We had a lot of people in this room playing a lot Eliminate the game, the season is coming,” said Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge. “we can not’ t see too much. Learn from mistakes and bring energy [Sunday]. We can’t$Can’t sit here sulking. We$ There is a big game.”
• Guard nasty stuff proves the Yankees game’ strength
2. Aaron Judge, RF
3. Anthony Rizzo, 1B
4. Giancarlo Stanton, DH
5. Oswaldo Cabrera, LF
6. Josh Donaldson, 3B
7. Isiah Kiner-Falefa, SS
8. Jose Trevino, C
9. Harrison Bader, CF
1. Steven Kwan, LF
2. Amed Rosario, SS
3. Jose Ramirez, 3B
4. Josh Naylor, 1B
5. Oscar Gonzalez, RF
6. Andres Jimenez, 2B
7. Gabriel Arias, DH
8. Austin Hedges, C
9. Myles Straw, CF
Boone’s decision late in Game 3 raised a lot of questions, especially about getting around Clay Holmes, who threw 15 pitched in Game 2, expected to be used for ninth Bureau. Boone said he didn’t want to use Holmes on the back-to-back days, which allowed him to play in Game 4. Really, everyone should get ready because this could be the last day of the Yankees season.
• Enter 6922, best of five in any playoff game The team leading 2-1 in the series wins the series 81 of 083 times (50 percent). Going 2-1 in their own home field for Game 4 in the current 2-2-1 format of the divisional series has progressed 21 of26 Second-rate(83 percent). exist15 In these cases, the series ends in Game 4.
• Judge Pro playoff home run on the Yankees 5th, tied with Reggie Jackson and Yogi Bella. Of course, Bella played all his games in the World Series.